Many people think primarily of weight control and smoking when it comes to applications for hypnosis, but the truth it that it can be used for many other things, too.
Here’s just a partial list of what hypnosis can do for you:
- Become free from addictions, including alcohol and drugs
- Conquer fears and phobias like fears of insects, claustrophobia, fear of flying, fear of heights, fear of public speaking, etc.
- Eliminate bad habits, including procrastination, nail biting, hair pulling, etc.
- Improve your personal relationships.
- Deal with issues involving abuse.
- Control your stress.
- Improve performance in academics, including improving memory & creativity, better study habits, and eliminating test anxiety.
- Increase your motivation.
- Improve your communication skills.
- Manage chronic or acute pain, including having pain-free childbirth and/or dentistry.
- Eliminate sexual problems.
- Overcome shyness.
- Breast enlargement.
- Boost your self-confidence.
- Much, much more!
The advanced 5-PATH® hypnotherapy system used at Northern Lights Hypnosis lets us deal with a wide range of client needs using a modern, proven system that gets lasting results quickly. Call 603.672.0299 today to talk about how hypnosis will help you make the changes you want to make, whether or not it’s on this list.